- Premium Quality
- Multipurpose with Trusted Protection
- Compact & Convenient
- Anti-Microbial Disinfecting of Surfaces
- Gentle on Hands
- Open packet and remove the wipe.
- Wipe and allow surface to dry.
- Dispose packet into the bin.
- Dispose wipe or flush directly.
- Wash hands after use.
- Avoid contact with eyes to avoid irritation. If eye contact occurs, rinse eye with water for 15 minutes.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not use to treat open wounds.
- Not for teething toys. Suggest to wipe toys with baby hands & mouth wipes (especially for younger children) after disinfecting toy object.
- Ethyl Alcohol
- Bronopol is an organic compound that is used as an antimicrobial. (2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1.3-Diol)
- Decyl Glucoside – is a natural ingredient used in disinfectant and cleansing products. Decyl Glucoside is a gentle surface cleansing agent that is better for the skin than sulfates.
- Propylene Glycol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide